It is the responsibility of parents/guardians to provide the School with the correct Visa Information. Any changes to the Visa throughout your child’s enrolment at the School must be advised to the School immediately.
Does your child require any of the following? (Please tick those that apply)
1. Students with medical conditions requiring an action plan must have them signed by a doctor. Without an action plan the School can only provide first aid treatment.
2. In accordance with the Medication Policy, parents/guardians must give written permission and directions for the administration of any medication taken during School hours or after hours School activities.
1. Please complete a separate Application for Enrolment for each child.
2. Completion of this form does not guarantee your child a place at the School.
3. All students must turn five before 30 April in their first year of school (i.e. Kindy) for a place in the School.
4. Please provide:
It is expected that you have read and understood the Conditions of Enrolment and agree to accept them. It is understood that in signing and agreeing to the Enrolment Form that you accept to be bound by Taqwa School’s Conditions of Enrolment.