We are an Australian School in an Islamic Environment.
Our vision is for an all-inclusive school from Pre-Kindergarten to Year 12. A school that:
- instils a love of learning
- develops inquiring, critical and curious minds
- cultivates the importance of strong moral and ethical behaviour
- develops a clear sense of identity and the ability to effectively and compassionately communicate with others from an intercultural and international perspective
- provides a holistic curriculum to encourage and enthuse each child to achieve their potential intellectually, spiritually, physically, emotionally, socially, and creatively
At Taqwa School our values underpin all that we do as staff and students. We have a clear connection between our values and their ‘action in practice’. This is evident in: our classrooms; the playground; our curriculum and pastoral care system; the staffroom and our dealings with others.
The five cornerstones of our values system are:
- ethical intercultural and global understanding
- fairness and compassion